Because You Care…Prepare
What you need to know and what every parent wants in a safe and responsible babysitter!
Designed for 11 to 15 year olds, the Babysitter’s Training course can help you—
Care for children and infants.
- Be a good leader and role model.
- Make good decisions and solve problems.
- Keep the children you baby-sit and yourself safe
- Handle emergencies such as injuries, illnesses and household accidents.
- Write resumes and interview for jobs.
- And much more!
To be offered June 10-11 at the library – a fee will be charged to be posted Monday class will be 9-4 both days. Call Dee for more info or to put your name on the list.